New ICOM A2+B+C for BMW is upgrade of BMW ICOM, BMW ICOM A2 is second generation of BMW ISTA diagnose and programming system.
Hardware Version: ICOM Application-01.40.05
Support Vehicles: BMW Cars, BMW Motorcycle, Rolls-Royce, Mini Cooper
Support BMW All Series Diagnose and Programming
ICOM A2+B+C For BMW Diagnostic & Programming Tool Without Software
Top 4 Reasons to Get BMW ICOM A2:
1. Support Multi-language:
American English, British English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Indian, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
2. Hardware Version: ICOM Application-01.40.05
3. Support Vehicles:
BMW Cars, BMW Motorcycle, Rolls-Royce, Mini Cooper
4. Support BMW All Series Diagnose and Programming
1. No Network And Also No Connection With The Original Server When You Use The BMW ICOM Software HDD, Ortherwise It Is Will Be Damaged, And Need You Send Back For Repair
2. If your BMW ICOM HDD got error "database version mismach, the found database version are not compatible", just need to set the ISTA/D language as American English
3. Power On Password
First Line: "BMW" in Capital Letter
Second Line: Just Leave it Empty
Then Click Enter
4. Don't Have HDD in the Package, If You Want Latest HDD Together, Please Buy BMW ICOM A2 Plus 2016.3 HDD
BMW ICOM A2+B+C Connection:
BMW ICOM A2+B+C Functions:
A2 - OBD diagnostic supporting MOST, D-CAN and K-CAN protocols
B - diagnostic via most bus, and have connection to A-interface via USB connection.
C - 20-pin cable for old models.
BMW ICOM A2+B+C Special Features Compared with BMW ICOM:
The modified BMW ICOM A2 for vehicles with OBD access receives a significantly more powerful processor and more storage capacity.Robust aluminium case will help to avoid damage when using in harsh environments.
To protect the most connector, the BMW ICOM B for vehicles with optical most access will be equipped with a soft cover made of rubber instead of the former plastic cap.
The BMW ICOM C for old series with a diagnostics socket will be additionally equipped with an approx. 20 cm long cable, which facilitates the connection of the BMW ICOM A2 and makes storage in the engine compartment easier.
Requirement for External HDD:
Professional Win7 with 64bit
CPU I3 I5 I7 or above Processor
BMW ICOM A2+B+C Package List:
1pc x BMW ICOM A2 Interface
1pc x BMW ICOM B Most
1pc x BMW 20pin Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x LAN Cable
Q1: Is there any diagnostic equipment can do BMW530 DA 2003 ? It is better in French
A1: Try to use the BMW ICOM A2
Q2: Does the BMW ICOM A2 have the installation manual?
A2: Inset the hard disk into the computer and input password BMW, you’ll find the installation manual.
Q3: BMW ICOM A2 (SP168-B) can do the BMW old car before 2000?
A3: You can do the old BMW car, if the car can not be done, then try for a few more cars
Q4: 2013 New BMW ICOM A2 + B + C Diagnostic & Programming Tool (SP168-B) can be programmed to control template EGS?
Yes The entire vehicle control unit can be programmed
BMW ICOM A2+B+C PCB Board
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.Shipment Note:
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.
ICOM, ICOM A1 and Common version ICOM A2 Firmware Update Steps and Note:
1. Use Network cable to connect ICOM (ICOM A1 or Common version ICOM A2) with a computer, charge ICOM (ICOM A1 or Common version ICOM A2) with 12V power adapter or connect ICOM with the BMW vehicle.
2. Open IE Internet Exploer, browse http://169.254.92.38:60080/, log in with username/password: root/NZY11502.
3. Click "Update Firmware", you will see ICOM firmware version information.
4. Choose file "ICOM-BootImage-01-13-00.bin", set image type to SYSTEM, click "Send the file".
5. When it pops up "Write the image file to the flash?", click "Yes", then ICOM indicator light will turn red.
6. When it pops up "The SYSTEM IMAGE update was successfull", click "Update Firmware".
7. Choose "ICOM-ApplicationImage-01-18-00.bin", set image type to APPLICATION, click "Send the file", it will take several minutes since the file is a little bit large.
8. When it pops up "Write the image file to the flash?", click "Yes", then the ICOM indicator light will turn red for the second times.
9. When it finish upgrading, click "reboot" to reboot the computer.
1. Setting up your computer to obtain an IP address automatically
2. Firstly choose the smaller file "ICOM-BootImage-01-13-00.bin" , then set image type to SYSTEM;
Secondly choose the bigger file "ICOM-ApplicationImage-01-18-00.bin", then set image type to APPLICATION.