PS701 JP scanner is a diagnostic tool for all Japanese cars, it supports diagnosing TOYOTA, HONDA, MITSUBISHI, SUBARU, SUZUKI, and NISSAN.
Xtool PS701 supports testing all electronic control systems not just for OBD2 engine system.
PS701 diagnostic tool can be comparable with the original equipment in some degree.
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053
PS701 JP Diagnostic Tool
Dealer Code for updation: XTOOLEN
1. Display:Backlit, 160 x160 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Operating Temperature:0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
3. Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
4. relative humidity:<90%
5. External Power:12.0v Volts provided via vehicle battery
6. mainframe power:3W
7. Mainframe dimensions:225mm Length 98mm Width 36mm Height
8. exterior memory: supports TF card
1.PS701 can test TOYOTA, the testing manual is as follows:
2. PS701 can test SUZUKI, the testing manual is as follows:
3. PS701 can test SUBARU, the testing manual is as follows:
4. PS701 can test NISSAN, the testing manual is as follows:
5. PS701 can test MITSUBISHI, the testing manual is as follows:
PS701 Package List:
main testing cables,
testing connectors: NISSAN 14PIN (old car version); Honda 3pin(old car version) and obd2 connector),
user's manual and Nynon bag
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.Shipment Note:
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.
PS701 JP diagnostic tool file free download.
PS701 JP diagnostic Tool File Free Download
Please contact our customer service for download link .
Please take easy to download our available attachments, these downloading link don’t contains attacking virus,they are safe to your cumputer. If the anti-virus software test any of our attachment (especially .exe .zip .rar) containing virus,take easy, please uninstall or exit anti-virus software before download files, otherwise these .exe .zip files may be attacked/broken before you run them.